Custom Lapel Pins - Die Struck
Our trusted design team is ready to help you create the perfect die struck lapel pin for your school or organization. This lapel pin type has the look of jewelry and is a stamped pin, meaning the design is "pressed" into a metal base. This results in raised and recessed areas. A quarter is an excellent example of the die struck process.
Upload your artwork above or use the special instructions box to share your design ideas with us and let our team do the rest. We’ll send a free proof for approval before we begin any production.
- NO design fee • NO initialsetup fee • SHIPS in 5 weeks or less after art approval!
- See a FREE custom artwork proof before any production begins.
- Pins are up to 1" in size, based on the longest side. Please call for larger sizes.
- Butterfly clutch (otherwise known as military clutch) on the back.
- Pins will come individually bagged unless another presentation option is selected.
- Minimum quantity of 50.